Excitement builds as I open the latest packages from my aluminum/plastic manufacturer. The package contains the final prototypes which I will use for the upcoming video shoot next week (yeah, it came up quick).
The parts actually look great - I have all new designs for the backplate and edgebands. I think I forgot to mention to reduce the chance of the screen being scratched, I added a bit of a lip on the front side of the case (in the previous version the case was flush with the front of the phone) and this version has all of the little tweaks that were made to the models and designs in the last month. The photo above is of the final version iPhone4 and iPhone5 cases.